Running in India has been growing by leaps and bounds over the years and Vellore is one of the cities leading this change. Bengaluru boasts of having the largest runners community in India and many Vellore runners across different age categories have been winning at the major marathon events in the country. Vellore has been referred to as the fitness capital of India. Having said that, the city doesn't have a world-class Half marathon, until now.
After a long wait, Vellore finally has an Annual city marathon, which will take runners through important landmarks of the city. We believe this event will go a long way in further promoting running in the city and encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle.
• A convenience fee may be levied.
• Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes.
• Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event.
• Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances.
• For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.