The T+ run is an unprecedented event that will host a vast range of participants - runners, couch potatoes, students, educators, fitness freaks and much more! The proceeds of the run are aimed at aiding an education program, Project LEAP, that imparts education via alternate media to underprivileged children between 8 and 12 years old. The event is also expected to increase awareness about the benefits of running among college-goers in the city.
-The bib and goody bag collection will be on expo day, the details of which will be intimated soon.
-The route maps will be unveiled a week before the event.
-Runners are responsible for their own travel/transport arrangements on the day of the run.
-If at any point you feel unwell, stop and signal to a volunteer. An ambulance will be on standby throughout the run.
-Hydration points will be stationed at regular intervals where runners can avail water and glucose.
-Breakfast will be provided post-run.
NOTE : Student is someone who is still pursuing his/her school/collegiate(undergrad) education. Every participant who registers as a student should show their ID card on the Expo day.
Thank you for registering for the T+ Run.
Before you tie those laces, here are a few important details you need to know:
1. The Expo Day will be held opposite Knowledge Park, College of Engineering Guindy on 31st January (Saturday). Bib distribution will be from 10:30 AM to 5:30PM. A map of the campus has been provided along with this mail.
2. To collect your bib, badge and t-shirt on Expo Day, please bring a proof of your registration (Eventjini confirmation mail or text message with your ORDER ID)
3. A valid ID proof is a must to collect Bib/T-shirt. Students who have purchased the 300/- tickets must carry a college ID card along.
4. If you wish to collect bib for another runner, please carry their ID proof and confirmation mail/message.
5. Please note that while wearing the t-shirt during the run is optional, the bib MUST be pinned visibly to your attire. We will not let anybody run without a bib.
6. Route maps will be displayed at the bib collection venue on Expo day.