Online ticket sales is closed
Fitizen India in association with IIT Bombay and Mood Indigo is organizing a half marathon on November 26, 2017- IITBHM (IIT Bombay Half Marathon) gives you once in an year opportunity to run inside the IIT Powai campus away from the traffic, noise and pollution that are
characteristics of the most of the regular running routes in Mumbai.
- Family 5km run - A great and fun way for the parents to run along with their children and show case the iconic IIT campus
- 10km/21km runs – These are timed runs and the electronic timing chip will be provided
IIT Bombay is a small township in itself. Rich in natural flora and fauna, the campus green cover has been maintained and even increased over the years. An island of green in between Mumbai’s concrete jungle , the campus at Powai is spread across 550 acres, nestles among hills and is flanked by the Powai and Vihar lakes. It is special both in terms of its physical beauty and location — a place where you can be away from the busy world, yet still be a part of it.
- The event is organized under the aegis of Mumbai Suburban District Athletics Association.
- This event is a qualifier for all leading running events across India.
- Electronic timing chip will be given to all participants in 10km and 21km distance categories.
- 21km distance category is allowed for participants of 18 years and above (born on or before November 26th 1999); 10km distance category is allowed for participants of 14 years and above (born on or before November 26th 2003).
- 5km distance category is allowed for participants of 8 years and above (Born on or before November 26th 2009). Participants under 12 years of age should be accompanied by guardian. The parent/guardian also need to register for the run.
- Finishers Medal will be given to each participant in all distance categories after finishing the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting the finisher medal.
- E-certificates can be downloaded by the participant as soon as they are available on the website post the event.
By submitting the form, I hereby declare that I am physically fit to participate in this event and have attained all necessary physical examination by a registered medical practitioner. I acknowledge that participating in this event may carry some risk to my health. I release the organizers from any liability or any loss or injury which I may suffer while participating in the race. I have read and understood all the “RULES & REGULATIONS” and all the information provided by me in the registration form is correct. Further, I grant full permission to the organizer and all associated organizations to use all event material including photographs and videotape for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation. I give Organizer the right to send me any communication (event, promotion, partners, etc.) via email, SMS, Phone call, Social media & any other channel.
Rules and Regulations
- 5km distance category is allowed for participants of 8 years and above (Born on or before November 26th 2009).
- 10km distance category is open for participants over 14 years and above (born or before November 26th 2003); 21km distance category is allowed for participants of 18 years and above (born on or before November 26th 1999)
- Race timing will be recorded on Mat-to- Mat basis i.e. your timing starts/stops when you cross start/finish line.
- Registrations will close on 23th Nov 2017 at 11:59 PM or when the maximum limit of Running Places are filled in, whichever is earlier.
- Participants must upload/submit copy of his ID proof for age verification.
- BIBs will be distributed on 24th and 25th Nov 2017 between 11 am to 6 pm. The venue of BIB distribution would be conveyed subsequently.
- Participant must bring below documents for collecting the BIB:
- SMS received after successful registration / Print out of confirmation mail
- Authority Letter for collecting the BIB of any other participant
- The BIB allotted to the participant is non-transferable and request for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
- The BIB properly pinned at 4 corners on the front of your T-shirt is compulsory, without which a participant will not be allowed to take part in the event.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served to all participants after the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting snacks
- Finishers Medal will be given to each participant in all distance categories after finishing the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting the finisher Medal
- The event organiser reserves the right to modify the Date, Venue, Distance, Race Start time and any other changes related to this event at any given point of time
• A convenience fee may be levied. • Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded. • Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes. • Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event. • Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances. • For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.