Online ticket sales is closed
Kaagaz Foundation (an NGO) is organizing the 5th Edition of HSR 10K Freedom Run on 15th August 2017.
This is a charity event with two important objectives, awareness & campaign for Greener & Safer Bengaluru. We firmly believe that greater citizen participation will force necessary attention on the set objectives, and would result in getting the relevant authorities/representatives/administration to take affirmative action for Bangalore.
Category: Men, Women, Boys, Girls
Distance: 10K for Men & Women, 5K for Girls & Boys
Date: 15th Aug 2017
Start & End Time: 6 AM to 9 AM
Venue: BBMP Ground, Opp Gnan Srishti School Of Excellence, HSR Layout
Registration Fee: 10K Rs 850, 05K Rs 550
Last Date: 5th Aug (Registrations OPEN for 2017)
Maximum Runners: 1200
- Bibs & Timing Chip will be issued from 07th Aug 2017 at our office, Note: Timing Chip ONLY for 10K
- T-Shirt, Medal for Finishers, Digital Certificate with individual Start & Finish Time (Time ONLY for 10K)
- 1st , 2nd , 3rd place will get Cash Awards, Certificates and Medals
- 10K Cash Awards – INR 7000, INR 5000, INR 3000
- 05K Awards – E-Certificates, Medals and Gift Voucher
- Water will be available at every 2.5kms point (runners should drop used glasses ONLY in bins)
- Map will be shared 6 days before the event
- All communication will be by e-mail or sms
- Boys & Girls 15 years and below (Born after 15th Aug 2002)
- Women & Men Above 15 years
- Light Breakfast will be served
- Please choose category carefully, confirmed registration are non-refundable, non transferable and cannot be modified.
- Provide us correct mobile number & email address that you can assess regularly, as this will be our primary resources of contacting you during the run up to the event.
- By registering you agree that running is an extreme sport and can be injures to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Run and do not hold the organizers or organizing person or entities responsible of any injury or accident.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all others risks associated with public event. You agree that organizers or organizing person or entities responsible for organizing the run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of participating in the event.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise order are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
- Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refundable in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
- The organizer will contact participants only by email & mobile msg.
- Any notice or msg sent to the email or mobile number registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants. Participants will not allow staying on the course beyond cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation.
- Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the application fees paid by you will be refunded.
- An amount of INR 100 will be deducted as processing charges.
- Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Organizers immediately.
- Race day any of the participants is found not wearing the running bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race. Participant found to have interchanged their running number bib with another individual; will be disqualified from the Event.
- You are to participate only in the category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify from competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form,
- No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners of the Run who do not start their run at the respective start times they have been confirmed in.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the event. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the run; you will be asked to leave the event.
- Participants are not allowed to run with babies or children who are under aged for the designated category and unregistered runners. In order to ensure the re-opening of roads to normal traffic, the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your run. Only those confirmed participants wearing the running number bibs will be allowed on the route.
- Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the course security.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel. No baggage counters are available for participants of the run.
- For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage and belongings. Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and volunteers deputed at the Start point and on route.
- Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day - this is for your own security. I declare that I am medically fit and am participating in the event, perfectly aware of the risks involved.
- I further declare that organizers or Kaagaz Foundation or any persons authorized by the organizers behalf shall not in any way be liable to me or to my dependents, from my participation in the above mentioned event, no compensation will be claimed of legal action taken against organizers or Kaagaz Foundation.