Sunday April 16th, 2017,
4:30 AM Onwards
Gobind Garh Fort
Old Cantt Rd, Vijay Chowk, Inside Lohgarh Chowk, Gobindgarh Fort, Amritsar, Punjab 143001,
Amritsar Half Marathon is an initiative by GRR, the largest fitness community in NCR with more than 5000 members in it. It is a move to bring about lifestyle changes in people through fitness. The intent here is to inspire running related wellness leading to fitness. So take this first step towards changing your lifestyle, experience this euphoria and be a part of Amritsar Half Marathon.
What to eat/drink during the run?
Keep sipping water and have few nuts.
What to eat after the run?
Look for refreshments
How do I locate my parents after the run?
There will be volunteers to guide you to holding area where your parents would wait for you.
What about safety?
Traffic is halted till the run is over. There is first aid and ambulance available at the venue.
What time do I report to the venue?
Please report half an hour (45 minutes) before the start of your race category.
Where to report after reaching venue?
All reporting location, time and maps will be sent to the registered email id two days ahead of the run.
What do I wear to the marathon?
Running attire suitable for the distance of the run and all registered participants must wear the bib number provided for the event.
Is it compulsory to wear my bib number?
Yes, Bib number must be worn at all times. The bib numbers are your unique identification and are required to be displayed at multiple locations during the run and after the run.
What do I do if I forget to get my chest number/bib to the venue?
Registered participant without the bib / chest number will not be allowed to participate in the event. The bibs will not be replaced or reissued.
During the Run
How do I seek medical help during the run?
Kindly report to the nearest first aid counter / medical staff available at the start and finish point or to ambulances that will be strategically parked along the course. In case you are not able to spot a medical personal or an ambulance, please report to the nearest volunteer who will help and assist to reach the nearest medical / first-aid staff.
What if I am not able to run and complete the race?
If you are not able to complete the race then we recommend you to use the side walk to rest and or resume at your free will. In case you need any assistance, kindly call out to the nearest volunteer.
What if I want to drop out of the race?
Please report to the nearest volunteer on the course and seek their assistance.
What to do after crossing the finish line?
Please report to the official at the finish line and provide your name and chest number.
How do I meet my family after the race?
After reporting at the finish line, participants will be requested to head towards the assembly point to meet with parents.
What if I lose something on race day?
Please report to the lost and found counter that will be set-up at the venue.
How can I find out if my child has finished or dropped out from the run?
If the children drop out and are unable to complete the run, volunteers will guide and assist children to the finish point. All participants who have finished the run will be guided to the assembly point for parents to take them home.
What is the registration fee?
Competitive Timed Run:Half Marathon 21.1k: above 18yrs . Prize 1st, 2nd,3rd Men and Women. Fees Rs.1150 include: Timing chip (only for competitive categories)+refreshments+medal+tee shirt (only in competitive categories)
Competitive Timed Run:Looking for your Personal Best or want to run a lesser distance and compete? Go for it! The Champs: 10k: above 15 yrs . Prize 1st, 2nd and 3rd Men and Women. Fees Rs.950 include : Timing chip (only for competitive categories)+refreshments+medal+tee shirt (only in competitive categories)
Health Run:Run/walk make a start:A shout out to all fence sitters, come on get up and take this first step towards fitness. Bring your neighbor, bring your family, run with your kids this fun filled health run 3k: Non competitive Run. above 5yrs . Fees Rs.600 include: refreshments+medal+tee shirt
Costume Family Run 1km ( 1 Parent + 1 Child): 0-12 yrs. Fees Rs.850. include: refreshments+medal+tee shirt (1 Parent + 1 Child)
I missed the registration date... Can I register?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If any vacant spots are available our operations team will get in touch with you.
I am unable to register online? What other options do I have?
Please send an email request to email@example.com. You can also download the registration form, and send the completed form along with the registration fee (in the form of a cheque) to the office address. Please note: we will not take responsibility for couriers or postal service delay. All the forms must be received and enrolled on time. We also provide spot registrations during the Boot Camps.
Terms & Conditions for Amritsar Half Marathon
1. All communication will be sent to the email id which you have registered with us.
2. Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form.
3. While registering please ensure that all mandatory requirements have been correctly filled (email addresses are correct phone numbers are correct) as all communication will be sent to them.
4. All relevant information is also available on the event website (http:/www.gurgaonroadrunners.com/).
5. A participant or representative can collect their Running number BIB from AMRITSAR HALF MARATHON.
6. While picking up the Running number BIB Participants or Representative must carry with him/her the email confirmation sent by us to the participant .As we practice GO GREEN policy you can show the confirmation on mobile.
7. The right to participant in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under with this registration form is at the sole discretion of the event promoters , GRR, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances.
8. The city police department reserves the right to cancel permission for the event at any time. In such a situation, or in case the event date or location is changed due to political rally, natural disaster or any other event outside the control of the organizers , the organizers will hold the event at the next available and convenient date. In such a case there will be no refund of registration fees.
9. Timing mat is placed on the route which captures individual race timing through timing chip attached to the bib. Timing chip is mandatory only for competitive categories, Half Marathon (21. 1km) and The Champs (10 km). Timing chip mandatory if you want your official timings and ranks. It is also mandatory if you wish to compete in the event.
10. The registration into ** COSTUME RUN category will consider 1child +1 parent as entry.
11. Your entry and Running number bib and / or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
12. Running number BIBs will be distributed only at the AMRITSAR HALF MARATHON Bib Expo date, time and venue will be informed accordingly.
13. No Participant will be allowed inside the holding area without their running number BIB.
14. No Running number BIBs or Timing chips will be distributed on the main race day.
15. Organizers reserve the right to stop any participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
16. AMRITSAR HALF MARATHON reserves the right to ask for any documentation that may be required for verification and confirmation of the participant at any point in time.
17. AMRITSAR HALF MARATHON reserves the right to disqualify the right to discrepancy being found in the application / documents or in the performance, at any point in time.
18. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the medical waiver and the above terms and conditions.
• A convenience fee may be levied. • Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded. • Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes. • Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event. • Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances. • For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.