Online ticket sales is closed
"Adventure Pondicherry is a fun filled car rally proudly presented by the Rotary Club of Pondicherry PORT in aid of Charity.
The goal of this car rally is to explore Pondicherry and find the locations revealed in the form of a puzzle. Through this journey you will discover Pondicherry’s heritage of the French quarter, the beach promenade, a plethora of guesthouses, French architecture, Sri Aurobindo Ashram and a lot of cafés, bistros and restaurants.
The car rally starts at the Puducherry New Port located at Colas Nagar, Puducherry, and ends at the Aroma Garden, Auroville.
Each participant upon successful registration receives breakfast coupons for two, lunch coupons for two and beverages coupons for two. For more details please check our "Terms & Conditions" page"
The first 10 registrations will be entitled to a complimentary dinner for 2 at Hotel Athithi.
- Registration to be done on or before 01st February, 2016
- Registrations will be accepted on first come basis and the registrations will be confirmed on receipt of the registration charges.
- The participating car should possess valid RC Book, road tax papers, pollution certificate, and permit to drive in Puducherry and Tamil Nadu and valid comprehensive insurance.
- Each car to have occupants as permitted in the RC Book.
- The car driver should possess valid four wheel drive license. The valid driving license has to be uploaded online during registration or a copy to be submitted to the organizers for direct registrations.
- Each participant should adhere to all traffic rules and regulations.
- The Driver and the guide in the Front seat must wear the Seat Belts.
- The participants and the passengers in the car should not be in the influence of any Alcoholic Drinks during the rally.
- The Organizers of the Rally –The Rotary Club of Pondicherry-Port, will not take any responsibility for any accident or damage to the vehicles/ injury to the Participants-pedestrians/other’s property
- The Participants should indemnify the Organizers against all such events as mentioned in Point (11) above.
- The Participants should report at Puducherry New Port, Colas Nagar, Puducherry at 7 am on 14th February, 2016.
- The finish point will be Aroma Garden, Auroville.
The car rally will be limited to maximum of 200 cars.