Online ticket sales is closed
Madruga Madness – 2017 ORR ride
- Madruga 2017 edition will happen at Outer Ring Rode
- Date : 21st May 2017 Sunday
- Assemble Time 4:45am Ride start 5am
- Two categories : 55km & 110 km (2 loops of the 55km route)
- Cut off time : 6 hours. At 11am, the riders must quit the ride and join the support vehicle
- Starting Point : Vandalur
- Route : Route map will be shared later with registered participants
- Pickup for the cycles, from Ashok pillar will be arranged (Depending on the number of registrations). Indicate whether you need assistance with transporting the cycle while registering
- It’s a semi supported ride. So some cost might be involved, depending on the number of participants
- No registration feel will be collected now. Depending on the registrations per head share will be indicated later and collected post ride
- Hydration support will be arranged
- Mechanic support will be arranged.
- Bike rentals can be arrange, please contact us if you need to rent a cycle
- Other regular cycling rules applicable
- This is not a race so enjoy the ride in traffic free roads, and may this be a starting point for your BRM practices
- This is not a public event. Conducted only for a closed group.
- Roads wont be closed and traffic won't be stopped. Ensure safety of self and co-riders at all times.
• A convenience fee may be levied. • Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded. • Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes. • Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event. • Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances. • For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer. Organizers has the rights to reject registrations