Online ticket sales is closed
Hello Fitness Enthusiasts!
ActivNRG Athletic Club is glad to announce the LSoM Run for December 2016.
LSoM (i.e. Last Sunday of the Month) Run is a not-for-profit community initiative for promoting health and fitness among the residents of our wonderful city.
The fourth edition of this run will be held on Saturday 31st December 2016 at at Bapu Bridge, Beside PnR, Suyojit Riverside Road. There are two distance categories, 10k & 21k.
As you know, we have the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon (SCMM 2017) coming up on the 15th of January 2017.
Most of the runners participating in SCMM 2017 would be running their last long run this weekend. This LSoM is ideal for participants of SCMM.
There will be a group warm-up session before the run start and stretching session post-run. Hydration Support will be provided on the route and breakfast will be provided after the run.
Start Point :
Bapu Bridge, Near PnR, Suyojit Riverside Road.
Not for Children below 15.
Registration Fees: Rs.50/-.
Reporting Time: 6:00 am.
Registration : 6:00-6:15 am.
Warm-up: 6:15 am.
Start Time: 6:30 am.
We shall be accepting a limited number of spot registrations, but in order to save time we recommend you to pre-register online. In case spot registrations are filled-up, you may still participate however availability of breakfast is not guaranteed.
1. You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
2. You take full responsibility for participating in the LSoM Run and do not hold the organizers or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
3. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
4. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
5. You agree that the organizers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
6. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
7. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Organising team member or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
8. You confirm that any media recordings taken during the event participation may be used to publicize the event
9. Traffic directions / instructions : Please note that you shall be running on roads having traffic. For your own safety, please wear high-visibility clothing and run on the wrong side (facing oncoming traffic).
10. Please be mindful of the oncoming traffic and give way to vehicles whenever required.
11. Please help to keep our beautiful city clean and do not litter the run route or the breakfast point. Please use the dustbins provided for the purpose.
12. Registration cannot be exchanged or refunded.
13. Please do not park your vehicles on the Riverside Road (i.e. the route of the run). Please car-pool whenever possible and park your vehicles on the Savarkar Nagar side of the bridge near Bapu Asharm/ Chandsi Road.