Wednesday March 8th, 2017,
4:00 AM to 10:00 AM
St. Thomas Mount
Jothi theatre to valluvargurukulam school to st. Thomas mount,
Objective of CPLD Marathon: To spread awareness on CPLD and raise support for DCF vision2020.
CPLD Marathon initiative – RISE RUN REACH : Celebrate the difference and Make a mark for CPLD kids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbhNRjNDIjE
Building a home and learning center with all therapies for cerebral palsy and learning disorder kids
CPLD MARATHON on 19th Mar 2017 a small step towards our VISION 2020:
DCF has an experiential experience in supporting the CP children. we want to take this to the next level of fulfilling our vision. Please watch the videos in the YouTube under youtube.com/connectdcf2009.
As a step towards this vision2020 we have organized a CPLD Marathon on Mar 19th 2017, Sunday from 4am to 9am to raise awareness and to garner support for this cause. The marathon happens on the “Runners Paradise” and serene place which starts from Jothi theatre and reaches the top of the St. Thomas Mount. There are 5KM, 10KM, and half (21 KM). Please find the race and route details below. Event is earmarked with an awareness program and performance by the special CPLD kids. Registration fee is 900Rs. Registrants will get T-shirt, bib, and tuck of snacks, beverage and energy drink, health check up coupons and participant certificate. Medical aid and emergency vehicle assistance will be provided. Winners will be felicitated.
The highlights are:
1. Eminent personalities and doctors would be speaking about the cause
2. Special parents of special children would sharing on “how to raise these children successfully”.
3. Talents show like music, monoacting, singing..,etc of the special children would be showcased.
4. Non conventional sports for the special children would be conducted.
5. Marathon theme song highlighting the cause is composed and would be released by our inclusive music band (visually challenged and other special children part of our regular band)
6. Some of the young music corporate bands are likely to be roped.
7. Celebrating the success of achieved special children by honoring with special gifts.
5KM (Rising Stars)
Starts from Jothi theatre and runs towards the buttroad and reach the race line at the St. Thomas mount which is called as “Runner’s paradise”. The race begins at 6.30am. These groups are called as Rising Stars.
5KM – Rising Stars
10KM (Running Stars)
Flags off from Jothi theatre and run towards the buttroad and makes a complete circle via the serene road and touches the Jothi theatre and reach the race line at the St. Thomas mount which is called as “Runner’s paradise”. The race begins at 6.00am. These groups are called as Running Stars.
10KM – Running Stars
21KM (Reaching Stars)
Flags off from Jothi theatre and run towards the GST road to take the subway and runs along the velacherry road and takes a U turn to reach the kathipara junction and reach the race line at the St. Thomas mount which is called as “Runner’s paradise”. The race begins at 5.00am. These groups are called as Reaching Stars.
Thanks for your support and wishes to enjoy your effort in running for a cause.
“Raise Run Reach – Together we can make a difference”
• A convenience fee may be levied. • Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded. • Please be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the event to pick up your passes. • Eventjini enables a transaction between you and the organizers of this event. • Once a transaction is completed, Eventjini or Eventus Software which owns Eventjini, is not liable to process any refunds under any circumstances. • For any refunds, grievances, claims and questions related to the event and its execution please contact the event organizer.